Friday, August 28, 2009

Day 5: Vicki Goes Vegan

Let's ignore what I had for dinner last night and focus on my breakfast and lunch:

Breakfast
  • Espresso (always vegan - but this is a cheat because I never use cream or milk in my coffee. However, you can use Rich's Non-Dairy Creamer if you're looking for a vegan creamer).
  • All Natural So Delicious Soy Yogurt, raspberry flavor. They've got a great line-up of flavors and you're not missing a thing when compared to "regular" yogurt.
Lunch
  • BLT: Bread, Lightlife Smart Bacon, Vegenaise, lettuce, tomato.
  • Water - it's important to drink loads of water no matter what diet/eating lifestyle you choose and I'm lucky that I love water. It really adds to the healthy feeling I get from watching what I eat.
OK, so can we all agree that I've taken major steps this week and therefore keep what I had for dinner between you and me? Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment